Two years ago, i am starting to play the guitar as one of my hobbies. I thinks that the girls are more attracting to those guys who know how to play the guitar. Thats the reason for me to start a hobby. How about you?

For some more information about the guitar, the guitar is a musical instrument with an ancient roots that adapts readily to a wide variety of musical styles. It typically has six strings, but four, seven, eight, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen and eighteen string guitars also exist.

The size and shape of the neck and the base of the guitar also vary, producing a variety of sounds. The three main types of guitars are the electric guitar, the classical guitar, and the acoustic guitar. Sometimes the last two are put in the same category.

I loves to play the guitar before till now. But i will not stopping myself to play it ever after. Anyway, i wish i could know more friends who are also loves to play the guitar too. Maybe we could made some songs or grouping a band. Hmmmm...you guys just taste and see yourself. Have fun with your own guitar. Wish me lucks!!!

1 评论:

korkor.... i like TVXQ also... hehehe.....

发表评论

♠我的简介♠

我的照片
I am a fine person. Not too cool, loves to joke and sensual/sensitive guy.

关注者

♩♫Music♬♪