6th September 2009 is my birthday. Today, my friends had brought me to The Vogue cafe to celebrate my birthday. They had prepared a lots of surprise for me.

Picture 1: This is my birthday cake. My friends knew that i likes the model of Sony ericson K770i very much. So, they had bought the cake that special design for me. I loves it so much and i am appreciate to have it.

Picture 2,3&4: They had covering my eyes because they wants to give me the surprise about the cake that they had prepared for me. At first, they had asked me to sit on the chair. Then they had covered my eyes. After that, they had put the cake in front of me. I am really surprised when i saw the cake. It is really cute and nice. A whole new brand of Sony Ericson handphone at in front of me, which is also just for me only. I am so happy to get the cake that they had prepared for me. Hehehehe^^

Picture 5: It's my time to make the wishes. I am wishing that first, all the people that around me could be in a very healthy, safe and happy life for forever. Second, i am wishing that all the people around me could have the best future in their life and could earns a lots of money, now or future. For the third one, i will always keep it in my heart. Because this wish is the wish that i will wishing in front of my birthday cake for my every birthday. And i hope all of my wishes could come true. I loves you all, my friends.

Picture 6: In this picture, I am blewing my birthday cake's candles. My face is a bit funny if you looks at this picture seriously. Hohoho!!!

Picture 7: From this picture, i am just only trying to make the pose of "PEACE" in front of my birthday cake. Hehehehe^^ By the way, I am so happy today. And i am a bit crazy too in this day. But i will not being stingy with my smile to all of my friends ooooh!!!

Picture 8: The group of girls with me's picture; The 7 Beauties ( From left to right; Leng Wee Ing, Sharon Chong, Kong Siew Yien, Linda Soo, May, Joyce and Lilian) and The Handsome ( which is actually is The Beast). Wakakaka^^

Picture 9&10: This is the group picture that i had took with all of my friends who had attending my birthday party. I so happy to know them and i likes them so much. Kekekeke^^ There are Wee Ing, Siew Yien, Lilian, Sharon, Linda, Aaron, Bo Hock, May, Li Chuan, Ah Kiet, Joyce, Martin, Alex, Jason and Elbert. Hehehehe. They will be my best best best friend for forever. I am so happy to have them and i hope to have them as my best friend for forever.

My friends, all of you will be in my heart for forever. I wish you all to have the best and wonderful life, now and future.

0 评论:

发表评论

♠我的简介♠

我的照片
I am a fine person. Not too cool, loves to joke and sensual/sensitive guy.

关注者

♩♫Music♬♪