28.09.2009, Monday, Windy. I had go to the Ray saloon with my friends, Loon and Nathan to the Ray saloon which were located at the Travilion, Kuching to cut our hair.

When we reached there, Loon is the first one who is cutting his hair. Then it's me. The shampoo boy who helped me to wash my hair is really a super cool guy. He had a great long hair with style and in the RED colour. He is a really charming shampoo boy. Any girls that interested with him can go over there and take a peek^^

Then after he washed my hair, i just went back to my seat and wait for my turn to cut my hair.

The hairstylish who cut my hair was named Pattern. He is also a very charming hair stylish. He had a middle long hair in the light brown colour and he had the greatest hand that i ever saw til now. He cut my hair slowly but not too slow. And also very nicely. We had a small talk in between. something about our pass on how we met and bla bla bla. I am quite enjoyed actually at that moment when he cutting my hair. But my face was keep showing that i am so stress and nervous. I am also dont know why.

Then is Nathan's turn to cut his hair.

At the first time, he was insisted not to cut his hair. He wanted to grow a longer hair. But after Loon talk o him, he finally agreed. Loon is a very nice and good minded guy. He knew how to talk to someone well when he was really serious. But this was not included when he "suan" other people. Hahaha...

After we were finished cutting our hair, all of us were quite happy for owning the new hair style. Or maybe not too happy (refer to Nathan: Coz he scare that his DotA will become more NOOB when he had a shorter hair) and then we go to "lim teh".

Last...

I likes my short hair and i misses my long hair too. But everything will be passing over and we must dare to try the new things in our life. I believes that i will have a nice hair just likes; either the shampoo boy or Pattern. And i am also believe that my short hair will bringing me more lucks than before. So wish me lucksss !!!

0 评论:

发表评论

♠我的简介♠

我的照片
I am a fine person. Not too cool, loves to joke and sensual/sensitive guy.

关注者

♩♫Music♬♪